We’ve got our Bad Boss Interns, now we’re looking for a Mad Dope Associate Coordinator! If you are looking to work somewhere you can share your ideas, build and grow with a company from the ground up, we want you to be a part of our team!
ABOUT OUR ASSOCIATE COORDINATOR POSITION:
This is a PART TIME, contract-based position. What this means is that the number of hours involved in any given week or month are determined on the number of clients the Associate Coordinator manages in a given wedding season, as well as the individual client’s contract terms.
Our Associate Coordinators are NOT Assistants. While our full-time Lead Coordinators are here to initially train, educate and help, the Associate Coordinator will inevitably work to take on weddings of their own under the Paper Hat brand. They will have the opportunity to then manage all client details, vendors, day-of logistics, and finally represent Paper Hat on the client’s behalf during the last few months, leading up to, and on the day of the wedding.
Our client and vendor relationships are extremely important to us, and therefore professional and timely communication is imperative to deliver our best experience possible!
Associate Coordinators will have the opportunity to build their own client base and add more weddings as they’re able!
REQUIREMENTS FOR ASSOCIATE COORDINATOR POSITION:
- Local to Grand Rapids
- Minimum of 1 year event or wedding industry experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and very well organized
- Ability to commit to weekend wedding days 12+ months in advance
- Have transportation available to travel around the state of Michigan (wedding travel expenses covered outside of business radius.)
- Ability to communicate effectively and quickly both in written and verbal formats
- Own, or have access to, a computer
- Quick and joyful learner
- Fun-Loving and genuine person with a sense of humor
- Interested in growing and building with the company
Disclaimer: Paper Hat is not a full-service wedding planning company. While occasionally we may work with designers and other vendors to provide a full service experience, our main focus is solely on Day of Wedding Coordination. If you are looking for full-service or a full-time position, our Associate Coordinator position may not be the right fit got you!
To learn more about Paper Hat’s services before applying, please read more about What We Do and review the details about our offerings. We also wrote more on what exactly a Day of Wedding Coordinator does in our Toolbox!
HOW TO APPLY:
- See Requirements listed above
- Please EMAIL to Howdy@paperhatweddings.com
- Your resume
- 2-3 references
- A quick blurb about yourself and why you are interested in the position
Please do not send direct Instagram or Facebook inquiries.
After submission, interviews will be set up for the following weeks!