Are you, or someone you know, looking to gain experience or further your skills in the wedding industry? If you are looking to work with a group of fun and well-respected professionals, we want you to be a part of our team! So read on!
ABOUT OUR INTERN POSITIONS:
This is a PART TIME, contract-based position for between June 1 – November 1, 2019. (Not available all of those months? That’s okay!) What that means is that the number of hours involved in any given week or month are determined on the number of weddings the interns assist in a given wedding season, as well as the individual client’s contract terms.
Our Interns will assist either a Lead or Associate Coordinator leading up to, and on the entirety of the wedding day they are scheduled to work. This includes pre-wedding day meetings and workshops and then wedding day set up and execution.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERN POSITIONS:
- Local to Grand Rapids for the Summer of 2019
- Extremely detail-oriented and very well organized
- Ability to commit to weekend wedding days starting June 1st – November 1st, 2019 (start & stop dates flexible)
- Have transportation available to travel around the state of Michigan
- Ability to communicate effectively and quickly both in written and verbal formats
- Own, or have access to, a computer
- Quick and joyful learner
- Enjoys sharing ideas and working with a team in a collaborative environment
- Fun-Loving and genuine person with a sense of humor
Disclaimer: This is an unpaid internship, however, interns are entitled to any gratuities presented to them by clients.
Paper Hat is not a full-service wedding planning company. While occasionally we may work with designers and other vendors to provide a full service experience, our main focus is solely on Day of Wedding Coordination. If you are looking for full-service or a full-time position, our Intern position may not be the right fit for you!
To learn more about Paper Hat’s services before applying, please read more about What We Do and review the details about our offerings. We also wrote more on what exactly a Day of Wedding Coordinator does in our Toolbox!
HOW TO APPLY:
- See Requirements listed above
- Please EMAIL to Howdy@paperhatweddings.com
- Your resume
- 2-3 references
- A quick blurb about yourself and why you are interested in the position
Please do not send direct Instagram or Facebook inquiries.
After submission, interviews will be set up for the following weeks!